Sunday, June 12, 2005

Abou me lol.... n others.....

My name is Ling Ai Soon, this year sitting for SPM already......
My hometown is sitiawan, i love it so much, but there was no place for me to play anymore, i would like to fly away from here... Many people say maybe i will regret, cause my friend outside there say, it will be better if he stay in sitiawan... No pressure at all... How do I believe if I don experience it? hahhahah, very hard to get an good answer.
I had nothing to say about me, just one phrase...
"If u treat me good, i will also good with you, but if u treat me bad, i won't talk with you"
Am I cruel? This is because I had an experince at this incident before....
My friend, good friend who i know him since standard one, he 'kianat' me when we in form one... He kutuk me at my back... It is soooo hurt... and feel sux....
After that, I will carefully choose my friends... besides church friends...
I am a christian, I am proud of it... My church situated in new road... names CHUNG HWA...
No many people knew it cause it is too 'pian pi'....
My church don have pastor, just have a 'lady' who everytime 'bluffing' one.. Hate this feeling, hope someday will change lor... Just pray for it... Hope someday she will change her mind and the church will 'fu xin qi lai' lo....
My church member quiet ok la... BUt some wow........
Can I list out their attitude which i know de? Some i dono....
1st, Geng Rui, He actually is quiet good in bible study.... He also very IN... like to hiaskan himself with many many types of jenama clothes... But he is very small gas... Easily angry.... Sometimes u will hate his attitude which u cannot tahan...
2nd, Liek Choon, He also very good in bible studying... He very active... and like to show his handphone... But he will easily angry also... he wll share other ppl wrong to somebody else... actually sometimes i also do that.. then one things i don agree is, Why we must be carefull of our best friend? means nak berjaga-jaga n defend.. How could it be? I cannot do that...
3rd, Siok King, She also know sedikit in bible study, i heard somebody say she not very well la, but i dono... she very friendly... n also quiet 'ganas' lo... cause always 'bully' liek choon de... she always 'squeeze' his hand n become oChe.... hahaha.. 1 things that i feel is she also very small gas... i feel la... dono how to explain, my english go limited de....
4th, Clement, He also know sedikit in bible study, not very sure... He also very very friendly... n bermulut manis... all the gals will easily falling in love with him...hahahaha.... Somebdy said he kutuk orang in wrong timing... n then the problem appear... i dono la, but i don like his attitude lo... wearing slipper to church, kacau when the jie mu is jalan... haiz~ quiet disapointed ....
5th, Hoong Ping, He also very good in bible study.. He is pendiam one... but after joining tis church, he will bully gals... hahahah.. I dono him very well. but i know 1 things is he quiet degil lo... dono la...
6th, Zhong Xing, He also good in bible study, But his attitude we don like is, he like to be a leader... every time has a big deal, he try to say somethings... hahaah canot tahan.. and he also like to pull the job on other ppl... that's wut i feel last christmas... Wow, i shock when heard that phrase... Besides that, he also very miang... like to 'PO MONG' gals... Gals... Be careful...
7th, William, He likes to play lo... not good in bible study, friendly... like to 'bang' cool.... n sometimes very fan.. cause wutever he say, will be the same topic.. haiz~
8th, Fanny, She very weak in bible study, although she very pretty, white, i don like her style... Say is YI LIU, then Do IS nothing.... Wow... also same as Clement.. i think.... Then hor she always talk nonsense things... she talk din fikir first, then easily make other ppl angry de..., then hor.. she also quiet bad in manners gua... that's wut i think la...
9th, Hui Hui, She is the tabah gals that i meet, she quiet mystery lo... don tell me many things de... don share with me at all.. haiz~ And then sometimes i feel she sengaja PI KAI her job lo.. dono la... quiet pretty de... last time i had gossip with her.. but i won fall in love with my church members de... that is my prinsip...
10th, Liek Wei, he also weak in bible study hey... then very friendly, talkative, always laugh for nothing.... very good in art lo.... creative.... Then i thing i don suan is, he will easily angry other person lo...
11st, Toh Hong, He very handsome, is Siok king brother…He quiet friendly and quiet Vain lo…. Noq form four… no heart to study 1, active also, and his kelebihan is… kao lui.. hahaha… !things I feel is, he go to church macam go to play lo… dono is true o not…
12nd, Siok Weng.. She very weak lo…. Macam haiwan terlindung, n u know wut? Leonard loves her… hahahahah… mayb they will dating after a moment, hahaha…. Dono la… she quiet pendiam, okla, can say pretty la… then her voice very smooth till canot hear at all.. hahahaha.. dono why she act like tat?
13rd, Zee Lee, quiet acyive de person, and he sometimes act same like Clement…. U know wat… I feel that he macam ‘da nan ren’ has his own opinion.. I still remember last year de Christmas I hope to get his help, but unfortunately.. he don …. Haiz~ N then last year de camp, we quarrel lo… means group to group de… then feel guilty.. Sorry ar….
14th, Pui Yeen, she quiet silly de, everytime we fool her.. hahahahah.. and then I quiet hate the way she talk to us.. wow… fan ar…. Sometimes this, then sometimes that de… Wah!!!! Cannot make decision de….
15th, Me.., quiet ok la… sometimes I will very active lo… then also easily angry…
Very tired to type liao… Next time ar….

No comments: