Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wut a buzy week....

Walau so.. buzy ar
Me buzy for doing project, preparing Exam lo..., Church n other things...
N then my mid year exam result... Below are my bad result...
Bm-65
Bc-71
Bi-63
Ma-90
Sej-78
Pm-65
Pjk-67
Mt-85
Fizik-72
Kimia-70
Bio-60
Est-71
70.83% n get 33 in class.. n 38 in Form 5
Wut i remember i write lo...
I still remember that i rush to do my art project.... Last minute work...
My friend so geng... she is a gal.. she really boleh kira last last minute.... She is yi ji bang ... Hahahaha
I still remember.. Fanny said that.. when SPM exam... she won come to sunday praise.. but she will go to teach sunday school... Walau.. cannot continue ar? I dono la.. None of my buisness... So... wut should i care for..? She herself gave explaination to God only.... Haha!
N ho.... Me really thank God because He let me meet a lot friends in Class 5SD... haha!
Like Shiang Shen, Hui Chin, Yap Yap, N Tze Wei.... Haha! They really very high... when we were talking.... We all can reach the highest point... That is laugh until whole class complain..... haha! N cannot forget 1 person.. Kah Ling also... She really a 'xiao chou'.. our 'kai xing guo'..... Hope this friendship will lasts forever lo.. Ok?
Hey! Friendship Forever.....

No comments: