Sunday, October 07, 2007

07102007

My Life in USMkk

I do feel very great after come to USM which located in kelantan, maybe God doesnt want me to be in KL where there is a paradise for shopping... wahaha!!! So at here, i wanna share my life being in USM campus.. Haha...

August

The very first thing in USM is that i join the CF camp organize by the USM CF.. About 50++ ppl attend this camp. This camp is at August if i not mistaken.


This is the picture taken when i join the CF camp.. Wat a big family...

First year student which involve in the CF camp..

Jeremiah-> S'wan senior..





Jeremiah's birthday is at 31 of aug, but he got the denggi, so he terpaksa stay in the hospital USM.. at that day, v go HUSM to celebrate his birthday.. saw the Solution hanging up there???


SepTemBer

First year student need to b incharge on the mooncake festival.. So v terpaksa work n work n work.. i dono whether how much lecture i already miss, cause i do sleep in the lecture hall while the class is on.. haha~ But finally, the event is very successful...

This is my Roommate.. NAmed Jason from Sabah

Good!!!!

This one is the mooncake celebration in the church.. see the back got a 'FLASH" there??? He very gatai.. so he jump in the wrong timing... wahahaha


After the mooncake festival, that's my birthday celebration.. hehe~ My frens here celebrate for me o.. A cake.. But actually the cake is very ... =.=!!! But wanna say thanks to my frens.. haha!!





This is how they treat me... see my face...







October



This is the photo taken when v go eat chicken chop at kebun sultan.. Where am i??? I am the cameraman.... so kesian~ Haiz...


The chicken chop is really great ler... very worth lor...

Hmm... Still can share wat ler...

To my USM fresn!!!!

IS very unexplainable y are we choosen being here.. one things is... we must appreciate the time being together.. No matter how... V are the best of the best!!!

No comments: