Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wat The fcuk!!!

I aspect more in this coming CF camp.. but i do feel very very thousand time disappointment about 'some committe'..





The White guy!!!





Especially..





Walau...





I don think he is letting us to do our stuff of our character. Another way round, he want us to fulfill his wishes..





OK.. fine!!




Then what? planning the schedule.. What the hack is that? Aren't we aspect the camp will be tiring, why should us make this camp as free as you want? you want to have many rest time is it?? Then why don't you quit, stay at hostel, then u got chance to sleep whole day??? Sucks, you know???






Oh God!!!

I know i was wrong, I can't do things like this.. I feel I cannot tahan... I will suddenly slap him la... Haiz... I am thinking of quiting the CF camp...






No comments: