Thursday, March 04, 2010

Results

Finally, the result out already....

Same as my expectation, is squamous cell carcinoma.. In short, is a malignant cancer... This cancer are in the esophagus area.

The causes of this cancer, typically is high alcohol consumption. Yes, she did. Smoking, smoke food and etc.

She seems like already know her condition, and she said, she already prepare to go to heaven.

I don't know what to say, i just keep quiet.. And I do really hope the cancer cells haven't spread to other part of her body. I just pray for that. Tomorrow morning will bring her go do CT scan, to check the distant metastasis.

After the doctor told her about her condition. I bring her back to her house.
Maybe I was too quiet.
In the car, she mentioned, she don't want to do surgery.
Even do, also din't know how much time she left.
and she said, " hopefully can survive 2 more years until the day you graduated."
I hold my breath, I couldn't cry in front of her.
I just patted her shoulder, and say :" You will, trust in you.."

She walked out the car, she didn't turn her head back.
I know, she wanted to cry...
So i decided not to walk down of the car.
Let her be alone first..
Tonight will go find her again...

Pray God to strengthen her faith. Not to let her down.
Pray God that she will be fine.
Pray God that she will not suffer much for her condition now.
Pray God that she will able to survive until the day I graduated..

Amen.

No comments: