Wednesday, August 11, 2010

20100811

I was quiet depressing this week.

After convo break, and i back to reality which is study,
i feel like i still couldn't get used to the life.
Is like the time passes so fast until i couldn't know what day is today.

4th week of my Paediatric posting,
I just feel like i have not been doing anything.
There are still many things that i don't know,
there are many basic stuff that i couldn't remember,
there are a lot of things that i study and keep on forgetting.

Is it only me having this kind of problem?
I hate myself to be like this.
I hate to become a knowledge-less Doctor.
Because the patient will not respect you, if you are not professional enough.

On the other hand,
I received some bad news.

1st was Jonathan, a senior involve in a motor-vehicle accident.
Currently stay at Hospital Muar, and he had to extend his HO life six month.
But luckily that he is fine.
Continue pray for his health and hope no complications for the fracture of his leg.

2nd was my secondary school teacher,
Is a she, She is a humour teacher.
I like her teaching session whereby she can mix around with the students.
I miss her after i have graduated.
I miss her and i have not says "Thank you" to her after my graduation.
I feel so sad and so kesihan because she passed away.

Arrrhhh... Why life is so miserable???
Why can't my life become so simple,
need not worry, need not sad,
why can't I just happy go lucky... Why.....

I hope i can stop the time,
I hope i can have a great rest,
I hope i can breath normally,
I hope i can stand still,
Wish I can....

2 comments:

Corn said...

dun depressed la..LIfe as a medical student is like tat,u tend to tension since this is d 1st posting of u,and u haven get use of it..we final year oso experience tat feelings b4...even now, we forgot what we had learn during 4th year..if doctor ask u and u cant answer,it is alrite.as long as u study back what hav been ask and sure u will remeber it better just read and hafal!!better wrong now than wrong during PRO3...
Relax la..u just 4th year...see u guys tension( i saw many 4th year very tension), i as a final year student pun tension seeing u guys..anyway just rajin go ward round and clerk case and study the case..the knowledge is more absorable!!Gurantee!!!

Elven said...

Clinical year is like that lo..We only know hw much we don't know the time being questioned by professor..Long long journey more to go..

*Happy Study*