Thursday, October 14, 2010

A letter from my heart


To you:

I am not sure will you read my post, but it is a letter deep from my heart.
Was planning to tell you, but i don't think i can,
because all this while, I like to express my feeling on writing.

I still remember we were quite close during that time,
we talk, we hang out together, we joke and we make fun on each others.
We enjoyed, i think.

When i depressed, you noticed, you cheer me up;
When you stressed, I noticed, I comfort you up.
When we facing problem, we discuss, and we find the solutions.

Recently, I sense that we are falling apart.
There is nothing problem on our friendship, I guess.
Just don't know why, we are not close anymore.

I asked, whether is there any problem between us?
Your answer, "Is time to let me go and move on."
I wondered, meaning there is a deadline on friendship?
Is okay, I accept it.
Maybe there is really a DEADLINE for friendship.

I am childish and naive, I think.
I would never ever think what is going on between us already.
Because I know,
There is a deadline for a friendship.

When it's time to say goodbye, just wave your hand, and move on.

os: Forget it..... Life is so miserable, but I still have to move on.

No comments: