Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Forgiveness - The endless road



Last Friday, because I skip my church service on Thursday
So, end up I attended AOG church.
I would say is a coincident, or He is speaking to me?
The pastor talks about forgiveness. 

I am kind of =='''......
He talks about what are the steps to forgive,
And the consequences of forgiveness. 

Forgiveness doesn't mean we have to like the person, 
Or to trust the person anymore.
Even though you wanted to forgive, but the people out there doesn't know what they did to you,
And need you forgiveness. 
They just hurt you and went off. 
You hit hard, waiting for apologized
But the days don’t come. 
Guess you're hurting yourself, aren't you?
Forgive yourself first because you are hurting yourself.

That's life right? A good relationship fade as the people changed. 
A good relationship doesn't last if the people have different dynamic. 
A good relationship doesn't mean he or she will be your BFF. 










1 comment:

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.