Sunday, January 03, 2010

A letter to Mr.XYZ


Christmas Night's reflections
The annual Christmas night passed.
And now I want to comment something here.
Since this is my blog, I can write or do whatever I want.
____________________________________________________________________

To Mr. XYZ

First of all, congratulations!
Christmas Night for this year,
Hmmm... it is really a great night, despite all the technical and lighting problems.
The exhibition, food, sketch, performances all are doing great! Congratulations...
The message that bring out no matter from exhibition or from sketch itself, really pretty good..
I do not think it's bad result, but the process that it does not.

I feel like actually there is something missing.
I feel like Christmas night this year is no longer an event that is to build the relationship among the christian community.
Maybe I'm being oversensitive?
But I really doesn't feel like we do this is for the sake of God,
but is for the sake of successfulness.
Is not that i want to critize you, because i saw something else happened.
The people that willing to help, not given a chance to help;
the people that willing to help, being push to other department to help.
Want some evidence right? Here I give you one:


After the Christmas night event, I went down and find my friends.
Saw 1 junior, and I 38 and ask, "why u come back so early?
Saw you in nurani hall when we were practising the sketch."
He answered," Ya, actually come back early is for the sketch purpose.. but end up.."
I was shocked and doesn't know how to continue our conversation..
I just feel sorry for him... And i just smile at him and walked off..

He is a victim too... OH gosh!! How many victims are there now???!!!
Actually I am very angry~ Angry that they actually ignoring people,
angry that they actually not giving people chance to serve..
angry.. angry and angry... Arrrhhhhh....
What happened to them ar?
Aren't they feel shame towards the victims?
Is these how you can treat people?
If God ignore you, how will you feel???!!!!
Or maybe i am oversensitive~ or maybe I am a bit dumb
or maybe this things happened last year, previous year, last last year?
I do not know.

One thing that I know is... We are not doing right things.
What we have done is not pleasing to God.
And I know, what I did now also not pleasing to God.
We do not live out Christ's example.

____________________________________________________________________

I just want to give vent to my emotions.
Don't ask me anymore.. I won't give any respond nor comment!


No comments: