Saturday, January 09, 2010

心的方向


不在这,怎么呼唤也没用。

Today i was the one who present case with wai eng. I in charge on the physical examination part.
Just because the patient admitted long time ago, so i just skip some of the physical examination.
And i thought that he is going to be discharge, so I can just find another patient on spot to perform physical examination.

But the doctor said go to his department and present the case.
I was shock.
I am so scare cause I didn't prepare.
I did not prepare the thorough physical examination's report.

Well, I just present a very minor part of my findings.
He can't accept. He said:" we do things have to be systematic, must do from head to toe, no SHORTCUT!"

Although he is not scolding me, but i know, he is angry of my presentation.

Yet, I know, it was sucks!!
So shit the presentation.

我真的很懒,一直都在为自己找借口,一直让自己好过!
我到底是怎么了?我为了什么进来这个科系?
我有资格吗?

我真的需要反省我自己,我的心到底这么了?
之前的我真的好像得过且过,根本不是在充实的过活。
我就好像有个身躯,身躯里是空壳,
因为当初的那份热诚,那份勤劳的心已不在了。
我要将它找回!
我不要再迷失了,
我要找回我自己。


2 comments:

Michelle Tan Yi Shin said...

gambateh ler.. recently i also kinda became lazy.. and dont have mood to do anything one... we really have to change already.. GAMBATEH~ LOL

Michelle Tan Yi Shin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.