Tuesday, February 02, 2010

No More `X`


One of my friend told me:" Do you know that actually we don't like you to ask questions? It frightened us, because when we couldn't answer, you will show one kind face."

I was thinking, am I doing wrong? I am fierce? I am not doing the right things?

Hmm...
I certainly didn't know that my questions can make you all so stress up, and my expression can make you all feel so annoying.

Maybe I was wrong.

I thought that by asking question, we can remember; by asking question, we can learn from each other; by asking question, we can know what we missed.

Okay, maybe I was wrong.
I shouldn't ask you all so much question and makes you all so stress up.
Sorry for that... I am Sorry..

Well... I learn.. I learn my mistakes...

Okay, from now on... No more question from me...
No more.. I promise, No MORE.....

3 comments:

ocean said...

aisoon, i dun think u're wrong actually.. there is nth wrong to ask a question.. may be the kind of question u ask is too deep? haha~ made ppl cnt answer it properly liao lor.. too deep liao... ?
bout the face expression, i think u can change it one ma...think positively lo~..
if no question comes out, then no discussion liao, then no communication liao lor... very charm... :P

AiSoon said...

hmm, i dono... my surrounding de ppl doesn't seems like willing to ask question or answer questions.. feel bit disappointed.. haizz... suan le ba... hahaha! 看开了,看开了~

Corn said...

asking question is nice tactic to learn all d medic things..better than mati hafal all d things ma..i oso scared ppl asking me question, coz i will stressed up which is due to my own lack of knowledge.so it is not ur fault asking question.but just like ur friend say about d facial expression u can change one..haha..but didnt see u ask us question one?hehe..anyway, dun think too much ya...study for ur PRO2 1st..if u wanna ask question ask those geng geng one la..i think they wont stressed up one..hehe..