Thursday, May 06, 2010

Summary of Taiwan Trip Day 1


Day 1 ( depart at 10am, reached at 3pm)

Meet all my friends at LCCT, saw them happy like sakai! haha! Start our journey!
ONE WEEK IN TAIWAN!!


Behind me was Air-Asia X... We bought 2 ways air tickets for RM430+ baggage fees!


Flying in the skies! Hmmm... It was the 3rd time i take flight.
The first time was standard six (kuching), and the second time was from KB to KL.


Having my lunch in the flight. It cost me RM12... aiks....

Check in the hotel....................


U know who is this???!!! Is a brand new Artist! Their band named AK!!!
So excited to see them lar!


Ate the most famous food in ximendin... The mee sua is just so so to me...
Abit like LOH MEE... only the mee is different.. hehe ^^

Then went club with @%^#$%.. haha! Nice experience!
This kind of club, Once in a lifetime! hehe!!!

No comments: