Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Bad experience

The last day of May, which is 31st of May...
I give my friend a BIG present!
I drove my friend's car,
finding a parking space, actually is a side parking area,
i didn't use side parking method.
i just go in and a bit further,
then suddenly i pijak something.

The next thing i know was, I bang people's car!
Another friend told me not to worry...
Reverse back, and he went down to talk to that owner as the owner came out that time.
I totally doesn't know what I were doing that time!


I was blank that time!!!
Arrrrhhhhh~ what the ****!!! APAni???!!!!
I got suppression?? i totally can't remember what i done before the accident.

My friend make a theory for my case.
He said, maybe i thought i change the gear to reverse,
then i pijak the oil button~
That's why i go kiss the car's BUTT~

Feel so sorry to my friend!


1 comment:

Michelle Tan Yi Shin said...

is ok lar.. the most important thing is you and your fren are safe lar..