Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas isn't Xmas...


The title itself is meaningful... Do you see the differences?

Ya.. when Christmas without christ, it become Xmas...

Christmas is around the corner.. But i still cant sense the happiness surrounding me...
24 days more is the christmas itself, what will my church christmas night be? I am curious, hoping my church member will do it for God, not for the purpose of having fun of it...

Hmm... for myself? I hope that everythings will be okay lor... haha!
Just want to 发泄 here... is my blog what... what to do? haha~

The day before going to Cameron, around 12:00am in the morning, i recieved a message from j (the dance director?).

The content are like this: Aisoon, due to time limitation, i am sorry to inform that i found a new person who is more experience to be Adam, thanks for volunteering yourself as Adam.... bla bla bla... Sorry..... bla bla...

At that particular moment, i feel quite hurt and sad.. I was thinking that, i have beeen dump... maybe due to inexperience in hip-hop dancing... what else could be the reasons? Not handsome? Don't have good body shape? Oh... that's the reason i could think of... Never mind.. IGNORE it... And I just reply her: is okay...

During the cameron trip, XX message me:
Sorry if our decision hurt u, we don't mean it.
Maybe because I put my personal status in facebook. i wrote: 我被嫌弃了吗?...... that type of tone... And I just reply him: aha.. is ok...

Actually this incident do
affect my mood for awhile... I just keep it to myself..

Then yesterday night, when i wite dairy, saw the things that i wrote, then that particular feeling rises again.. so i just want to share with jessmine, so i told her this morning during boring lecture... hm... She get a bit
shock.. and Lynns get a bit angry... Am I doing the wrong thing? I scare both of them will go and quarrel with the committe in CF or committe in the Christmas night... But i stop them from telling... i said: if you do so... I won't forgive you...

Then meet Patrick in library.. suddenly discuss on this topic pula... hmm... surprisingly, he knew... and the shocking news is j is J's sister... and the most shocking news for me is XX ganti my place... hmm.... I feel sad at the moment... very
speechless....

Why so uptide... talking to myself... maybe God doesn't want me to get involve so much activity, so that i can spend more time to study... That's the best way to comfort myself right? Friendly speaking.. I do feel hurt.. and talking to myself that... I won't join any performance in coming Christmas night except choir... That's my policy...

Arrhh.... need not be sad anymore la... Give opportunity to others! haha~ Ya... I am not talented.. So what? hahaha~


Hope this issue won't bring further to discuss...

Just let it be...

And please to my reader... Don't ask me, Don;t ask people and please don't discuss again...

6 comments:

Corn said...

y not asking the gynecosmatic PKT out instead of u de..ur slim body figure better from him for sure..
dun b sad..just comfort urself by the decision they made may let u more time to study for PRO la.
n u still got Choir to sing ma..hehe~

AiSoon said...

wao.... u are tikaming ppl... haha~ hmm... yaya... study study better...

Child of Light said...

Actually it is good to be an audience also...think about it...gambateh...^^

AiSoon said...

wow... u found it la... hmm, although it is good to become audience, i wan to contribute somethng also ma, haha~ i sedar n insaf d la... not all the ppl will appreciate ur willingness to help up, not all the ppl want u to help up also... Maybe next year.. i will be the audience.. ^^

Child of Light said...

i awal-awal sudah decided to become audience this year..hehe..last year honestly i am not happy..bcz i was trapped somewhere and can't go out to meet ppl at all...seriously i am sad that time bcz thy nvr care abt my flg...

AiSoon said...

i tot last year exhibition ppl no need to do exhibition at the performance period? haha~ wow... but i know last year u wasn't happy la... haiz... 看开了。。。成为忠实的观众吧~