Saturday, December 05, 2009

Farewell


Yesterday morning recieved a phone call from Matriks fellow, named Kai Sheng. Technically he was a pilot student in Pengkalan Chepa. He ask me for lunch because he is leaving KB today afternoon... He was my ex-practicummate during matriks time.


So i ask Elan, Zyn Wann, Ken Lim, Regina and Jianing along.. Though is a weird combination.. ^^


Hmm... On the way i pick him... He looks really smart with the formal shirt.


After the gathering farewell... so called.. hehe.. I fetch him to the airport. We remain silent. Actually don't know what to say... I hate this feeling... I am a talkactive guy but i suddenly having thought blocked? I dono... I hate the feeling of seperation..


I wish that i could spend more time by asking you out fro dinner or supper.. hehe... Is Okay la...



Wish you Good Luck and Happy Holiday! Nice to have a friend like You!!! Take care!

No comments: